Unisex Every Child Matters Crew TeeSKU #10112-S
Orange Shirt Day is a legacy of the St. Joseph Mission (SJM) Residential School (1891-1981) Commemoration Project and Reunion events that took place in Williams Lake, BC, Canada, in May 2013. It is an opportunity to create meaningful discussion about the effects of Residential Schools and the legacy they have left behind. A day for survivors to be reaffirmed that they matter, and so do those that have been affected. Every Child Matters, even if they are an adult, from now on.
Made from midweight fabric with DryBlend® technology, which delivers moisture-wicking properties, this Classic Crew T-Shirt features an Every Child Matters print.
- Printed in Canada
- 50% cotton, 50% Polyester
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- 7/8" rib collar
- Classic fit tubular body
- Classic midweight fabric with DryBlend® technology: delivers moisture-wicking properties
- 100% of our fabric cutting scraps are recycled into fiber and used in new products
- 33% of the energy used to manufacture our products comes from renewable resources